Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally, another blog post…

 

It’s May…the weather is getting nice!  We’re both getting excited to do more projects around the house. In fact, we did one yesterday.  We put in a new window in our “already finished” guest room. I’m glad it’s done, but now we have more sheetrock work to do…and the room is now filled with dust!  Mom and dad will be here next weekend so this week, I’ve gotta clean like a mad woman! (After Dave re-sheetrocks the room and there’s more dust everywhere!)

IMG_5636

IMG_5646

IMG_5650

IMG_5654

I’m so glad I have such a talented hubby that isn’t afraid to tackle anything! 

I’m really enjoying my new camera…I take at least 100 pictures a week I’d say.  I was asked to take Mother’s Day family photos at church last week and had a blast!  I feel like I’m finally getting a chance to explore my passion of photography!

I am looking forward to summer nights where Dave & I can go bike riding together…we gave my bike away a few months ago to someone who really needed it, and the nicer the weather has been getting, the more I was itching to get another bike. So we got one last weekend, and I love it! It’s actually identical to one my sister got.

IMG_5487

Last weekend, after we went to get the bike, we got to see my cousin Beej, his wife Sandy and their adorable 8 month old son Landon. We got together with them and Kelsi & Ryan at Orange Leaf in Wichita. Had a real good time.  The older I get, the nicer it is to have family close and to get to see them often! 

Well, it’s 9:13 right now, and I’d better go shower so we can get to church. I wanted to get a blog in this weekend though. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a beautiful Sunday!  Happy May 15th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment