Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wow…so it’s been a while…

 

I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve written. We just had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my hometown, had a great dinner with family. My sister and her husband weren’t able to be there as they went to Boston, but it sounds like they had a great time.

After sleeping in this morning, I went to town and after having lunch with my wonderful husband, decided to brave the crowds of black friday weekend shoppers. Wow, bad idea!  We have this event coming up on Friday, “Ladies Night Out” put on by the ladies of the church. Dinner is served by the men of the church, and ladies sign up to host a table. Each table has a theme and is decorated to match. Well, I decided I’d better get out and get some of my table decorations.  So I braved the crazy people at Hobby Lobby, Target and Wal-Mart.

Got home and my hubby is working on our new front window trim. It looks so nice. It’s nice having such a handyman around! Our house is really getting there, slowly but surely.

Here are some pictures since my last post.

kelsi - tori

Kelsi got married in August, and is now Mrs. Cole!

049

We got a new kitty, named Tiger!

107  

Joan, my mother-in-law turned 50 in October, so to celebrate, we all went to Tanganyika Wildlife Park in Wichita.

002

We’ve had some beautiful sunsets this fall.

IMG_3538 (2)

Our nephew Liam is growing up! He’s 4 months old already!

IMG_3552

Squeak and Tiger are best buds…

IMG_3572

We quickly coming up on our two year anniversary! The best two years of my life…

Will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment